Monday, March 24, 2014

10 Things I Like or Don't Like or Think, That May Make You Like Me Less

1. If I could watch one show for the rest of my life, it would be the original Beverly Hills, 90210. (Oh, and Kelly Taylor was my favorite character, so I am a total asshole.)


2. I tried (sort of) but could not get into Game of Thrones. I just don't get it. I find it really boring. 


3. I will always love The Cranberries. I know, I know. 

4. I still love Woody Allen. (For those who will jump down my throat for this one- He has not been legally accused of any crime. When the allegations came out 2 decades ago, there was no evidence and he was never charged with anything. Read this for a little enlightenment. I could go on ranting about- how we all overlook the dozens of accusations WITH hard evidence against R. Kelly; how Moses, their other son, has a lot more to say about Woody's innocence; how as someone who has experienced sexual abuse, I am fully supportive of giving a voice to victims but cannot make any sort of qualified judgement based on zero evidence; how I have known and seen false accusations from both sides ruin people's lives; how although I know how common this sort of abuse is, I still cannot decide anything, without ANY evidence.)




5. Everyone is upset about the Kim/Kanye Vogue cover, but who cares? Vogue jumped the shark so long ago and we all lost when we made a reality star out of a rich chick who made a sex tape with Brandy's little brother. 


6. I really will always love Eminem. He's almost the only thing I could listen to when I was pregnant, which may explain a lot. 




7. I don't like Kale. I've been pretending for a long time. The truth is out. 

8. I love the French.




9. I hate any and all discussions that include the words "Paleo" or "Cross Fit.”

10. I don't love the weather in L.A. 


Feel free to de-friend me now. (Is it de-friend or un-friend?) 


2 comments:

thetroublewithlisa said...

oddly, i love you more. even though you said that abt the LA weather.

x

marnie said...

we must be sisters. game of thrones. dumb. la weather is so so and the people painfully self important (most of them anyway), and woody makes me laugh, and the french - my long lost country that i hope to live in once again. tout est bien!pr