1. If I could watch one show for the rest of my life, it would be the original Beverly Hills, 90210. (Oh, and Kelly Taylor was my favorite character, so I am a total asshole.)
2. I tried (sort of) but could not get into Game of Thrones. I just don't get it. I find it really boring.
3. I will always love The Cranberries. I know, I know.
4. I still love Woody Allen. (For those who will jump down my throat for this one- He has not been legally accused of any crime. When the allegations came out 2 decades ago, there was no evidence and he was never charged with anything. Read this for a little enlightenment. I could go on ranting about- how we all overlook the dozens of accusations WITH hard evidence against R. Kelly; how Moses, their other son, has a lot more to say about Woody's innocence; how as someone who has experienced sexual abuse, I am fully supportive of giving a voice to victims but cannot make any sort of qualified judgement based on zero evidence; how I have known and seen false accusations from both sides ruin people's lives; how although I know how common this sort of abuse is, I still cannot decide anything, without ANY evidence.)
5. Everyone is upset about the Kim/Kanye Vogue cover, but who cares? Vogue jumped the shark so long ago and we all lost when we made a reality star out of a rich chick who made a sex tape with Brandy's little brother.
6. I really will always love Eminem. He's almost the only thing I could listen to when I was pregnant, which may explain a lot.
7. I don't like Kale. I've been pretending for a long time. The truth is out.
8. I love the French.
9. I hate any and all discussions that include the words "Paleo" or "Cross Fit.”
10. I don't love the weather in L.A.
Feel free to de-friend me now. (Is it de-friend or un-friend?)