Monday, January 5, 2015

"Wherever you are, I hope you're singing now" (or Happy New Year, whatever works)



Hi, it's been awhile. It's a new year. And, there was a full moon last night, a "Wolf Moon," and I blame it for the very restless hours spent not sleeping. You know how sometimes when you can't really sleep, you'll fall asleep for say 15 minutes or so and have a weird dream, and then wake up with some song stuck in your head, and then lie in bed, awake for an hour, and then fall asleep again for say 20 minutes to an even weirder dream, and then wake up with the same damn song stuck in your head... And that cycle just repeats and you wonder if you are trying to tell yourself something...You know what I'm talking about, right? Well, I can't get said song out of my head....



So, what's this year going to be/mean/bring for you? 

No comments: